Sensei Fred Jones 7th Dan - Sensei Emma Reid 4th Dan - Sensei Darren Bates 3rd Dan
1. Karate represents a recreational past-time and sporting activity for all.
2. Karate fosters, develops and enhances personal achievement and intrinsic gain.
3. Karate openly recruits high numbers of multi-gender participants.
4. Karate openly recruits high numbers of multi-ethnicity participants.
5. Karate offers a strategic and popular form of social inclusion.
6. Karate offers a strategic and popular form of self defence, and is frequently seen as a form of anti-bullying.
7. The ease of access which karate has, is continually creating stronger and safer communities.
8. Karate offers a genuine opportunity to show an alternative `way of life`.
Whereas in most sporting activities, you reach a peak and then start fading, with karate you never stop learning, developing and improving.
Pennine Shotokan Karate: is a members club. Therefore, all the fees paid by its members are used for the running of the club and for the benefit of its members.